Friday, June 06, 2008

Nursery is complete!













Last night we put the finishing touches on Addison's nursery. I think it turned out pretty great! Now we just have to bring her home! I'm also excited about the bow holder and the laundry basket I did them both myself! I painted the bow holder and added all the ribbon and I sewed the chenille and ribbon on the laundry basket to make it match her room better. I would also like to recognize my husband for fulfilling his 8 1/2 month pregnant wife's request to hang things on the wall at 10 PM last night so the nursery could be complete.

I included some photos from my cousin's wedding at the beach- and no that is not a pumpkin on my shoulders it is indeed my face with has become increasingly round as the months pass.

Yes, I am nuts. My child is not out of the womb yet and I have already purchased the outfit she will wear her first day at the Magic Kingdom. I have been looking forward to taking my child to Disney World since I worked there in college and could not pass this outfit up when I saw it on EBAY. It is seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen and I can't wait to see her walk down Main Street in this dress when we take her in a couple of years.


And lastly, how cute it my husband at his office baby shower...he is so excited about that pink blanket! Ha ha!!

3 comments:

Linz said...

So cute Mist!! So soon! Can't wait to see her! I only wish I was there so I could take some photos of her!!

Jamie said...

Hey girl,
Your nursery looks amazing and I so want that big chocolate rocking chair. Lovin it. Good luck. You're getting so close and you look so cute. :)

Michael and Catherine said...

Adorable!! I love the nursery! Can't wait to meet Addison! You look really cute!!