Thursday, June 05, 2008

Getting Close!!

We have had a fun last few weeks. For Memorial Day weekend we split our time between families in Milledgeville and Atlanta. In Atlanta we went to my cousin's lake house and had a really fun relaxing time. We have been busy getting the house ready for Addison's arrival and are almost done. I have just over 4 weeks to go and am getting anxious about the birth but am excited for the end result ;) I have also enjoyed not having to work these past few months!!

We also went on our hospital tour and what a tour it was...we felt like we were on hidden camera with the questions some people were asking. My thoughts are in italics.

See the following:

-Can I leave before the 24 hour mark? Really??? No one is giving out overachiever awards relax and enjoy the help!!
-Can I bring my own bottle of water? Nope, you can only drink the hosptial water because it has kryptonite in it and will give you special powers.
-Is there Wifi because I need to get some work done. WHAT??? You are having a baby take the day off for goodness sakes are you going to answer emails and close that Tokyo deal while your wife is pushing out the baby??
-Do you take a family photo and put it in the bassinet so the babies don't get mixed up? Yes, this is not a hospital it is in fact Olan Mills and a photographer will be with you following the birth.

Good times!

No comments: